The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||96 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||Tranquil Sea more|
|How to Start||Speak to Queen Antonia Bayle in Queen Antonia's Chambers (good aligned) or Overlord Lucan D'Lere in The Overlord's Office (evil aligned)|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Travel to the Isle of Refuge in the Tranquil Sea zone (use any Mariner's Bell and select Tranquil Sea - it's directly right from Antonica)
- NOTE: This is a different zone from the original Isle of Refuge zones (Queen's Colony or Outpost of the Overlord).
- Survey the damage around Malvonicus' Tower for the missing emissary
- East of the tower ( 849, 16, 1390 ) /waypoint 849, 16, 1390
- North of the tower ( 914, 18, 1313 ) /waypoint 914, 18, 1313
- West of the tower ( 943, 13, 1368 ) /waypoint 943, 13, 1368
- Find a survivor on the Isle of Refuge - Researcher Aillena Belzia is at ( 979, 11, 1386 ) /waypoint 979, 11, 1386, click on her.
- Talk to Aillena and accept the quest she offers you
- NOTE: If you have already completed some of Aillena's quests, she will simply disappear after you click on her. In this case, continue completing her quests listed below. After the completion of The Bell Tolls Four speak with her again and update this step of "Shattered Seas: Refuge Return"
- Continue to assist survivors - complete the solo quest lines for the following NPCs
- Researcher Aillena Belzia: Complete the quests:
- Overseer Clackwhinge: (click on trap door in tower) Complete the quests:
- Search the Isle of Refuge for additional information - find Waulon Highpebble near Sapswill's Rest and talk to him. ( 1189, 7, 1252 ) /waypoint 1189, 7, 1252
- Search the northern beach for clues...
- Return to Waulon Highpebble
- Speak to the representative of your city - evil characters will see Harbinger Gloska on the docks at ( 961, 7, 1466 ) /waypoint 961, 7, 1466, good characters will see Murrar Shar at ( 973, 7, 1431 ) /waypoint 973, 7, 1431
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.