The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||90 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Fourteen days after you finish the preceeding quest, you will receive the quest starter via The Norrathian Express. Examine the damaged relic.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- After inspecting the relic, speak to Dror Ironstein ( -232, 214, -191 ) /waypoint -232, 214, -191 in West Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains.
- Examine the damaged relic again.
- Go to The Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara and pick up the quest Emergency Portal Repairs from Madria Varas ( -87, 3, 105 ) /waypoint -87, 3, 105.
- Speak with Urdu the balloon conductor at The Overlook in Moors of Ykesha to fly to the Palace of the Ancient One (tradeskill).
- Speak to an injured raider first and then Tomkin Cogsbottom.
- Select the question "I have a quick question first..." this will let you advance the quest without having to craft any items for the mission.
- Speak to Natasha, the mystic on Kerra Isle in The Sundered Frontier ( 1191, 42, 2244 ) /waypoint 1191, 42, 2244. After a brief conversation you can choose the option to go into a trance and get teleported into A Spiritual Pocket.
- Speak to Kaltuk Ironstein. You will be teleported back to Kerra Isle at the end of the conversation.
- Speak to Researcher Tahar in Quel'ule in The Stonebrunt Highlands.
- Enter Miragul's Planar Shard (tradeskill) in Everfrost ( -164, 10, -372 ) /waypoint -164, 10, -372 (the same entrance as the shard zones, but the tradeskill zone will be shown on the list) and speak to a vigilant sentry.
- You have 3 minutes to find Miragul's Notes. They are clicky books on the table at ( -106, 0, 25 ) /waypoint -106, 0, 25
- The book is buried under a pile of other books and can be hard to locate. The timer display disappears, but the timer does NOT stop. Be sure to leave before the mobs reaggro.
- Leave the zone and scribe Miragul's collected notes on crafting and craft the Armoring Tongs. This requires a rare kaborite cluster, which will be returned to you when you complete the quest (see the image to the right for all components required). There is no forge in Quel'ule so remember to craft the Armoring Tongs before returning to the Researcher, or simply bring along a portable forge. You must craft it to all four progress bars and counter all of the reactions or you will die and get tradeskill debt. If you use a Potion of Innovation it will only take two rounds of crafting to complete.
- Return to Researcher Tahar in Quel'ule in The Stonebrunt Highlands.
- Tradeskill XP
- kaborite cluster
- 20119 status at level 85
- 20305 status at level 86
- 20119 status at level 88
- 19760 status at level 90
- 18373 status at level 95
One of the following, depending on Artisan class.
|Twiddy's Sculpting Hammer||Carpenter|
|Kruzz's Cooking Skillet||Provisioner|
|Eylee's Woodworking Saw||Woodworker|
|Nurgg's Weapon Refinement||Weaponsmith|
|Kaltuk's Armoring Tongs||Armorer|
|Bayle's Tailoring Needle||Tailor|
|Illisia's Alchemy Flask||Alchemist|
|Asharae's Artificing Tongs||Jeweler|
|Roadyle's Scribing Scroll||Sage|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.