| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This quest was only available during Erollisi Day 2009|
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Speak with Sister Katey Dalwynn near the druid ring in Antonica ( -2239, -24, -708 ) /waypoint -2239, -24, -708|
- Speak with Graarp Muckflipper at the Temple of Life
- Travel to the Graveyard and seek out six Artifacts of Valor from several restless Knights of Truth (which spawn equal to your level). The artifact icons look like runes in your inventory and are named: Charity, Compassion, Devotion, Honor, Love, Truth.
- Speak to Squire Glurrp at the tent outside of Befallen ( 641, -55, 745 ) /waypoint 641, -55, 745.
- Search for the final two Artifacts of Valor near the entrance to Befallen. ( 645, -64, 826 ) /waypoint 645, -64, 826 and ( 568, -61, 859 ) /waypoint 568, -61, 859
- Go to ( 552, -70, 869 ) /waypoint 552, -70, 869 to meditate... and have a conversation with the "Glorious Lord of Light"...
- Return to Sister Katey Dalwynn at the Antonican Druid Rings.
|This article refers to events, personae, items and activities only present in-game during the annual Erollisi Day festivities, which come to Norrath each year for a short time roughly around February 14th.|
Quest removed for 2010
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.