The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Heritage (AA)|
|Journal Level||50 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||Lavastorm more|
|How to Start||Speak with Charly Ashlash, roaming Najena's Valley ( -323, -130, 355 ) /waypoint -323, -130, 355|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You must speak the Goblish language to receive this quest.
- Slay the following:
- Return to Charly Ashlash and examine the Old Worn Left Boot he gives you.
- Find the corpse of a smelly fish to use as bait. This is obtained from Foulgill the Rotten or a slightly smelly fish. ( -176, -138, 544 ) /waypoint -176, -138, 544
- You will then be given two hours to bait the trap, which is located at ( -566, -113, 410 ) /waypoint -566, -113, 410.
- Be sure everyone in the group right-clicks the nest on the ground to get the update.
- A hungry goblin will run to the trap and immediately be consumed by Big Squiggly. Kill the monster to receive an Old Worn Right Boot.
- To make sure the boots are truly Efreeti made, seek out Tazgar in the Temple of Solusek Ro at ( -329, 4, -504 ) /waypoint -329, 4, -504. When you speak to him 4-5 mobs will spawn. Kill them and speak to him again.
- Enter Solusek's Eye and kill fire giants (Defenders of Thyr -109.25 -373.04 39.39) until you receive a key, which is a semi-rare auto-updating drop.
- Note: Navigating Solusek's Eye can be overwhelming. Refer to the walkthrough for directions.
- Once you have the key, use it to disable the spires back in Lavastorm. The following order is recommended for minimal backtracking:
- Spire One: ( -634, -111, 301 ) /waypoint -634, -111, 301
- Spire Four: ( -440, -99, 119 ) /waypoint -440, -99, 119
- Spire Five: ( -567, -28, -410 ) /waypoint -567, -28, -410
- Spire Two: ( 120, -5, -465 ) /waypoint 120, -5, -465
- Spire Three: ( -115, 19, 75 ) /waypoint -115, 19, 75
- When the spires have all been disabled, you must defeat the Magolemus at ( -247, 86, -225 ) /waypoint -247, 86, -225. He attacks with a knockback, so be sure to put your back to a wall.
- After killing The Magolemus, hail A Projection of Najena who spawns directly on top of the Magolemus's corpse.
- Warning: The Projection of Najena will despawn very quickly.
- Note: If you cannot see the dialogue box for the Projection of Najena, lower your resolution setting to Extreme Performance.
- Reactivate the spires that you disabled in Step 8.
- Return to Tazgar.
- Enter the Bastion of Flames within Solusek's Eye and kill Efreeti Lord Djarn. Refer to the instance article for its location within the dungeon and a walkthrough.
- Return to Tazgar for your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.