The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Kunzar Jungle|
|Journal Level||83 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Kunzar Jungle more|
|How to Start||Talk to Special Agent Froak at ( 484, -98, 1023 ) /waypoint 484.44, -97.95, 1022.59|
- Enter Sebilis and jump down to the second level, to enter the Jail area. Clear the Jail area killing Legionaires and Chokidai Handlers until you aquire the key for the jailcell. Legionaires and Chokidai Handlers can also be found at the entrance to the Audience Chamber on the first level and also drops the key. A chokidai mongrel can also drop the key.
- Once you have the key, head down to the prison area ( 29, -132, 262 ) /waypoint 29.28, -131.75, 262.49 and unlock the cell with the 2 Reet prisoners.
- Use the Reet Marching Orders on them and they will follow you, one at a time, to the area where the water spout is ( -29, -132, 144 ) /waypoint -29.10, -131.86, 144.39. Please note if you have your character set to auto ranged attack you will attack the slave before you can cast. Therefore change to forced melee and stand back.
- Note: You must have the Reet Marching Orders item equipped in your charm slot for it to work.
- Return to Special Agent Froak to complete the quest.
- At least 11g 5s 35c
- Completing this quest gives +1000 faction with Synod Reet
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.