The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Zone from Sanctus Seru [City] using the portal at ( -280, 181, 0 ) /waypoint -280, 181, 0
- Pull all the a Luminary cleric near ( -116, 176, 162 ) /waypoint -115.94, 175.68, 161.99
- Clear other Luminaries and all nearby arbiters from around the area.
- Defeat Divine Prophet Buffo II at ( -105, 178, 146 ) /waypoint -104.73, 177.88, 145.62
- To avoid citizen adds, you can pull him into the doorway nooks to the left or right of the steps where he stands.
- Cure all deterimentals. Mostly arcane but a few traumas.
- Kill all adds he summons as fast as possible, they heal him VERY quickly. Unkilled arbiters are summoned. The wider zone around him you clear, the longer it will take for adds to arrive.
- Defeat Grand Cruciator Typhenon wandering between ( -4, 180, -222 ) /waypoint -4.12, 179.86, -221.77 and ( -52, 180, -214 ) /waypoint -51.53, 179.79, -213.85 and loot the Horn of the Fallen from his body.
- Cure all detriments. Mostly trauma.
- Periodically he summons a wall of shields. Typhenon is untargetable until it is down.
- Periodically he summons adds. All damage done to them is done to the adds instead. He cannot take damage while they are up.
- Use the Horn of the Fallen near ( -150, 180, -212 ) /waypoint -149.72, 180.01, -211.50
- Hail Unhilynd and defeat her.
- Departure of the Fallen: frontal knockback, can move to side to avoid
- Periodically summons adds.
- Click the door at ( -194, 183, 0 ) /waypoint -194.16, 183.22, 0.16. Turn around
- Defeat Prysmerah, Arx Patrona at ( -265, 181, 0 ) /waypoint -265.47, 180.96, 0.31
- Emotes "Prysmerah, Arx Patrona gathers fire and poison!" and begins casting Arx Fire. Joust to the side to avoid the knockback and breath weapon.
- Use the door at ( -194, 183, 0 ) /waypoint -194.16, 183.22, 0.16 to enter Arx Seru.
- Kill the mobs in the entry way to open the door at ( -80, 78, 4 ) /waypoint -79.54, 78.12, 4.24
- Kill all an Arx Luminary to activate several a choranal anima.
- Kill all the a choranal anima to open the doors at ( 26, 78, 33 ) /waypoint 26.29, 78.18, 32.51 and ( 27, 78, -24 ) /waypoint 26.73, 78.24, -24.47
- Speak to Lord Triskian Seru at ( 128, 79, 4 ) /waypoint 128.04, 79.06, 3.71 and defeat him. (Be sure to kill all quest mobs before starting this encounter, IF doing Shattered Dawn: Extiguish the Corrupted light. After killing the quest mobs, you will need to defeat this Boss.)
- Cure the arcane disarm
- Casts Time Slide and Temporal Interference.
- Charges the nearby chronosphere's, if they reach 100%, you are teleported to ( -44, 78, 4 ) /waypoint -43.78, 78.12, 4.19 and the encounter resets. As soon as they are attackable, destroy them all. The "epic" mobs are scripted and don't damage you very much. If you AoE near them, they do NOT aggro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.