The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Zone (Patch)||Scourge Keep (Advanced Solo) (LU100)|
|Level||107▲ Tier 11 Solo|
|Location||On the roof (The Sanctifier's Terrace)|
|Reported Drops||none reported, try LootDB.|
|Linked with||Captain Vulis|
How to spawn this encounter[edit | edit source]
- Must have killed five named AND Kilug.
- Retrieve Herald of Zek's Symbol of Obedience. (In a small room (in a box) at the bottom of the basement, near the gate to the Arena. ( 8, -25, 22 ) /waypoint 8.40, -25.00, 21.82)
- Return to the Altar of Tallos, and click "Tallon's Visage". Zek's Symbol of Obedience is consumed and Maknok Captain Vulis spawn on the roof.
- Head up to the roof to both Mobs
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Maknok fears, use walk/crouch to help keep from falling off the roof.
- Kill Captain Vulis first: Sanctifier Maknok can't be killed until Vulis is dead.
- Vulis doesn't take much damage unless he is near one of the detrimental-causing Totems of Submission that spawn.
- During the fight Maknok calls "Totems of Submission" (you can see in the animation in which direction the totem will spawn).
- Cure the curse Lashes, once cursed you have about 10 seconds before it increments (once per 5 seconds). Three increments = death.
- After Vulis is dead, Maknok spawns Totems of Destruction, destroy these quickly, as they significantly buff Maknok's damage and defense.
- OR burn both down (e.g. with Merc Zugrus)
Effects during the encounter[edit | edit source]
- while Captain Vulis is alive
- Servant's Leash
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.