The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Treasure Hunt (AA)|
|Journal Level||106 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Plane of Magic more|
|How to Start||Click on a hungry aethersalmon racer ( -101, 1, -710 ) /waypoint -101, 1, -710|
- Click on 10 aethersparks (all around the zone, look near speed boosts).
- You have 12 minutes.
- Aethersparks appear as light reddish shinies throughout the water - you can see them from a distance.
- You receive an effect: Aethersalmon Racer ("You are quite vulnerable to predators in this form. Be careful!") and are transformed into a fish. You receive water breathing and cannot attack in this form.
- Occasionally you will receive the message "A voracious cnidcara is after you! SWIM!" and you will be attacked by a mob of the same name. It does not take damage, so just swim away from it. It will despawn after a time with the message "The voracious cnidcara gives up the hunt!"
- There are (large green) speed boosts throughout the water. They serve as a good guide of where to go.
- Launchpoints are used to get over obstacles such as waterfalls in the lower region of the zone.
- You can exit the water (not sure if there is a time limit), but receive the message "Get back in the water!"
- If not completed in time, you receive the message "You failed to eat up enough aethersparks in time!" and return to normal form wherever you were when time ran out. If you succeed, you are teleported back to where you started and regain normal form.
- At least 1p 68g 39s
- 5 encrusted planar key
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.