The architecture of Runnyeye is a bizarre combination of goblin and something else more refined.
|Adjacent to||Enchanted Lands|
|Quest Lines||Runnyeye Timeline|
|“||It will take many years before they manage to rebuild all of their lost knowledge. For now, however, the Runnyeye Goblins are free to think for themselves and pursue all manner of interests. No longer will they be forced to have thoughts not their own. They are free to rule their own lives. Yes, they are completely free.||”|
Runnyeye, or Runnyeye Citadel, is the home of The Runnyeye Goblins who settled it while the Enchanted Lands were still the Misty Thicket. It was not built by goblins, as evidenced by the design of the tunnel systems and the intricacy of the many doors and pillars throughout the zone. Yet, as the goblins have been living here for centuries, Runnyeye is a mesh of these complex aesthetics and goblin trash-heaps.
Currently, the goblins are the masters of Runnyeye. They exert total control of the borefiends, ostensibly over the evil eyes and therefore by extension over the Gorehorn Minotaurs as well. While exploring the area, it may be revealed onto the adventurer that the hierarchy within Runnyeye is not so linear, that perhaps the goblins are not so powerful as they claim to be.
- From Enchanted Lands: ( 116, 30, -951 ) /waypoint 116, 30, -951
- To Enchanted Lands: ( -101, -28, 51 ) /waypoint -101, -28, 51
- To Enchanted Lands: ( 180, -16, -189 ) /waypoint 180, -16, -189
- To Enchanted Lands: ( 136, -16, 189 ) /waypoint 136, -16, 189
- The Chamber of Rulgax: ( 180, -17, 190 ) /waypoint 180, -17, 190
- The Overlord's Throne Room: ( 178, -17, -228 ) /waypoint 178, -17, -228
- See: Runnyeye Timeline
- There used to be a server under the same name: Runnyeye (Server).
- Mentoring to 40 will allow all mobs to be at least green to you.