The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Bar of Brell more|
|How to Start||Tellar Blackswell ( 332, -21, 148 ) /waypoint 332, -21, 148 in the Bar of Brell|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- After completing Deep Within Hammerhall speak to Tellar Blackswell in the Bar of Brell
- Examine the Pristine Note that Tellar gives you
- Speak with Ayndrew Celladar in Enchanted Lands inside the bar at the Dock ( 49, 2, 42 ) /waypoint 49, 2, 42
- Ride "a halfling pony" at the end of the Dock or otherwise travel to the Runnyeye Hoard Pits dungeon ( 180, 33, -889 ) /waypoint 180, 33, -889
- Note: Group-wide zone in, none in group will be able to zone in unless all group members are on this quest step.
- Enter the Runnyeye Hoard Pits.
- Kill the Runnyeye Hoard Watchers, Defenders and Wizards as you explore
- Destroy "a wooden spearbucket" ( 108, -15, -115 ) /waypoint 108, -15, -115 and "a goblin totem" ( 88, -16, -123 ) /waypoint 88, -16, -123 items to spawn "a stinky Runnyeye snack" (a rat), or a lootable bag of coins, similar to Deep Within Hammerhall
- Defeat the two Runnyeye Hoard Guards and the Runnyeye Boommaker in the final room
- Pick up the Explosive Barrel in the adjacent room and place it in front of the unopenable door at ( 123, -17, -140 ) /waypoint 123, -17, -140 before the Runnyeye Boommaker
- Follow the opened passage to the next room
- Defeat Ntemk Darktongue the "Runnyeye Shinykeeper"
- Collect the four green-glowing Goblish Stones
- Note: No group-wide update, each needs to individually click stones.
- Return to Ayndrew Celladar ( 49, 2, 42 ) /waypoint 49, 2, 42 using the "a halfling pony" outside the Hoard or by other travel methods and choose your reward
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- At least 1p 10g
Choice of the following:
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.