The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Zone (Patch)||The Stonebrunt Highlands (Heroes' Festival)|
|Level||70▲▲▲ Tier 8 Epic x4|
|Location||( -448, 372, 1440 ) /waypoint -448, 372, 1440|
- This monster will only appear after Roslyn Mischeva appears and invites players to join forces and recreate a famous battle.
- If you defeat this monster you can buy the Roehn Theer Plushie from the Heroes' Festival Merchant
Travel to this monster moderately easy if you have a flying or leaper mount, though lower level characters can sneak there if careful.
- Use the Ulteran Spire system to travel to the Stonebrunt Highlands (you enter through Quel'ule). Look for the large platform just outside of Quel'ule and hail the temporal pathfinder to automatically fly to the Intercontinental Station.
- Other travel options to consider:
- Call of the Veteran (CoV) - ask someone who is at the location to use CoV to bring you to them
- Guild Strategist - if your guild has this amenity for the guild hall, a higher level member can travel and plant the flag for other members.
- The Play's the Thing - an event-only quest given by Roslyn Mischeva at the location
- Mischeva's Champion - an achievement for which this monster is one of many to defeat.
- Roehn Theer's Reprise - kill this specific monster
|This article refers to events, personae, items and activities only present in-game during the annual Heroes' Festival event. Heroes' Festival comes to Norrath for a short time, generally around the beginning of November.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.