|Journal Category||Lavastorm (AA)|
|Journal Level||45 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||Lavastorm more|
|How to Start||Talk to Blisterzonk at ( -552, -119, 458 ) /waypoint -552, -119, 458|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- All of the rocks in this quest are gathered from special nodes called 'a gray rock' along the shore of the Magma Grotto, and just past the tunnel in Najena's Valley. Even if the step seemingly calls for a different node, they are all gathered from 'a gray rock'. They can be tracked and have many spawn points. Some are listed here: ( -223, -129, 386 ) /waypoint -223, -129, 386, ( -347, -130, 388 ) /waypoint -347, -130, 388, ( -241, -129, 274 ) /waypoint -241, -129, 274, ( -279, -130, 321 ) /waypoint -279, -130, 321
- Find two gray rocks.
- Find an ashen rock.
- Find a sooty rock.
- Find 2 light black rocks.
- Find a light gray rock.
- Find a dark gray rock.
- Return to Blisterzonk.
- At least 11g 82s 49c
- One of the following, based on Class:
- Buckler of Congealed Magma (All Priests)
- Chakram of Spinning Demise (Brawlers, Beastlords)
- Cobra Staff of the Summoner (All Mages)
- Corrosion Etched Ornate Short Sword (Crusaders, Warriors)
- Orb of Congealed Magma (All Mages)
- Round Shield of Congealed Magma (Bards, Predators, Rogues)
- Shattering Morning Star (All Priests)
- Symbol of Congealed Magma (All Priests)
- Walking Stick of the Velocious Monsoon (Brawlers, Beastlords}
- Wall of Congealed Magma (Crusaders, Warriors)
- Wide Bladed Backstabber (Bards, Predators, Rogues)
- Completing this quest gives -2500 faction with Sootfoot Talent Society
|EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|
|The information below has been verified with in-game data and the information on this page is correct, even if it looks stupid or makes no sense.|
Fact: Yes, negative faction. But, you need negative faction to buy from the faction merchant. Keep in mind they are goblins. Also, one starts with an unlisted faction of +40,000
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.