The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Heritage (AA)|
|Journal Level||90 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||The Sundered Frontier more|
|How to Start||Inspect Ritsy's Lucky String|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
To complete this quest, you must be able to speak Serilian.
Find the rest of the bow parts and see if you can put it together.
- Obtain the other four parts of the mighty bow to go with Ritsy's lucky string
- Obtain 2 mechanical servos (You need to find a key in the water in the begining of Spirit's Resonance. It is really hard to see, it is at the bottom of the pool, on the side closest to the exit at ( 409, 116, -253 ) /waypoint 409, 116, -253. Left-click the 2 tall golems in the room to turn them aggro, level 90^^^. They drop one servo each.)
- Obtain a golden bow shaft (Dropped from The Gorgon Wrangler ( -260, -296, -612 ) /waypoint -260.00, -296.00, -612.00 at the bottom of the Underfoot portion of The Hole.)
- Obtain some sort of binding, be observant (Green Shiny on ground in Skygazer Observatory area in The Hole.)
- Obtain a finely crafted bow grip from the Kerra Village Faction Merchant at ( 1367, 47, 2155 ) /waypoint 1367, 47, 2155(30g, apparently no faction needed)
- Go click the anvil at ( -26, 121, -239 ) /waypoint -26, 121, -239 in The Hole. It is next to the daily faction quest giver.
- Speak to Kardaxian ( 6, -102, -820 ) /waypoint 6, -102, -820 in The Outer Vault (you need to speak Serilian to get the update). (The Outer Vault is marked No Merc, so unless you are a super character of some kind it is not likely you'll solo it.)
- Return to Kardaxian in The Outer Vault and he will begin to create the bow, after a few seconds hail him to claim your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.