\aITEM 1591577922 602844092:Ring of Fate\/a \aITEM 1591577922 602844092:Ring of Fate\/a
What does this information mean?
Hand of FateEdit
Additional Effect desc:
Once per day, the wearer of the ring can tempt Fate to alter destiny for their good. However, Fate can be irritable and quick to punish those that call upon it.
Hand of Fate is an effect with random results. Here are the potential results:
- The Good
- Fate Grins: HP or Power heal of some sort.
- Fate Beams: HP or Power heal of some sort.
- Fate Smiles: HP or Power heal of some sort.
- Fate Smirks: +120 HP every 10 seconds for 10 minutes.
- Fate Giggles: +31% haste buff for 20 minutes.
- Fate Winks: +10.5 to each stat for 20 minutes.
- The Bad
- Fate Glares: Damage over Time (on self), -16% HP every 4 seconds for 60 seconds.
- Fate Jeers: Movement/haste debuff (on self)
- The Ugly
- Fate Waves: Self evac, unlimited range within zone
- Fate Sneers: 90% of max health in magic damage to self
- Fate Sneers: 110% of max health in magic damage to self
| EQ2i credits this article at Census for the info in this article.|
the last update on Census for this item was:
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:36:51 +0000