The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Crushbone Keep (AA)|
|Journal Level||28 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||Crushbone Keep more|
|How to Start||This quest is given to you by Janitor Gorreth when you complete A Sense of History|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Speak with Korbev the Shamed ( -6, 26, -30 ) /waypoint -6, 26, -30 in an alcove in the Hall of Tactics
- He insists you prove you are not a spy. Go fetch a copy of the Edicts of the Emperor ( -25, 22, 12 ) /waypoint -25.00, 22.00, 12.00 from the Emperor's Chambers!
- The book is on top of a bookshelf in the Northeast corner of the room, which is fill to bursting with all manner of Dark Elves.
- Return to Korbev. You can keep the book.
- Take a message to a friend of his, Gelzeg ( 68, -39, -17 ) /waypoint 68.02, -39.29, -16.88, rotting in the Crushbone Jail.
- Gelzeg is a Crushbone traitor in the third cell.
- Go to see Janitor Gorreth ( -39, -0, -24 ) /waypoint -39.08, -0.04, -24.43 on the ground floor. He asks you to take the journal to Vargorn the Historian so that it may be copied and distributed. Vargorn is standing outside the keep on the left as you zone out to Greater Faydark.
- Vargorn gives you a copy of your own, for your troubles.
- Keep asking him if he's done till the quest updates - about 5 times or so, till he'll be finally done(no need to wait, just to keep asking him if he's done)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.