|Journal Category||Tradeskill (AA)|
|Journal Level||85 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||The Stonebrunt Highlands more|
|How to Start||Talk to Researcher Tahar in Quel'ule|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Researcher Tahar, in what remains of Quel'ule, has asked me to try to create a synthetic kaborite crystal by channeling power through the amber lens into the altered minerals I collected. An undertaking which may be highly dangerous...
- Scribe the Compendium of Mineral Refining Techniques from your inventory and craft a Synthetic Kaborite Ward at a Work Bench using the synthetic karborite recipe. Doing so requires an altered mineral (provided), 2 quicksilver cluster, the amber lens (provided) and 1 ethereal coal.
- If you fail to properly counter an event, you will die unless you stop the recipe before the next pulse. If this happens, you can get a new amber lens and material from the boxes on the desk next to Researcher Tahar.
- Return to Researcher Tahar.
- At least 60g 50s 55c
- Completing this quest gives +3000 faction with Researchers of Quel'ule
- A house item version of the Synthetic Kaborite Gem.
- You can continue to use the material and amber lens boxes to craft a house item version of the ward different from the kaborite gem.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.