Refining is a skill set only available to those who craft. It is one of the skills that can be chosen as an "end-line" ability from the Tradeskill Alternate Advancement tree.
What can be RefinedEdit
- Only rare gathered materials can be refined.
- Refined materials will all have "purified" in their names after the process is complete.
- For example Bubinga lumber can be made into purified bubinga lumber and used in gear that requires bubinga as the primary component.
- Refined materials add extra bonuses to gear (10%) like weapons, jewelry, armor and so on. For some players even a small extra boost can make a big difference in their success in combat.
- The refined materials do not offer any bonuses to items crafted for use in player housing. For example, you can use a purified material to craft a furniture item, but it will not add anything to the Rent Status Reduction
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.