The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Frostfell Wonderland Village more|
|How to Start||Speak with Gardy Ex-Giftgiver ( 261, -34, -1342 ) /waypoint 261, -34, -1342|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Find the Gigglegibber Gifty Storehouse in Enchanted Lands. This is in the water underneath the docks at ( 41, -30, 118 ) /waypoint 41, -30, 118.
- Speak with Gomet, Santa Glug's helper. He is near the entrance inside the storehouse at ( -22, 1, 23 ) /waypoint -22, 1, 23.
- Help clear the storehouse of the invading creatures and collect Santa Glug's "gifties".
- Gather 6 big red gifties -OR- 6 big green gifties. You must destroy a gifties crate to find these. Possible locations are listed on the discussion page.
- Grab 6 clockwonky toy gnomes -OR- 6 clockwonky toy monsters. Destroy a clockwonky crate to find these. Possible locations are listed on the discussion page.
- Slay 9 wandering ice creatures -OR- 9 damaged ice makers. The toy makers are ice-covered clockworks and the ice creatures are animals. They can be found all around the zone and are scaled from equal level down to 2 levels below you.
- Return to Frostfell Wonderland Village and speak with Gardy Ex-Giftgiver.
- It is possible to go through the zone and not obtain all the needed quest updates. Just zone back out and come back in to get more boxes and creatures.
- Some crates and boxes will hold items that you don't need, but these can be traded into Frozen Token of E'ci by speaking to Gixen in Enchanted Lands.
- At least 12g 82s 30c at level 90 (amount depends on level)
- Thrice-Polarized Frostrotron (for completing the quest the first time)
- 3 Frozen Tokens of E'ci (for completing the quest a second time and every time thereafter)
|EQ2i credits this article at EQ2 ZAM for the entire walkthrough.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.