The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Zone||The Village of Shin (Shattered Lands)|
|Location||Swimming around the pond next to the village ( -35, 11, -109 ) /waypoint -35, 11, -109|
- Qho is the NPC that many people love to hate, because he offers a very long quest series that can be extremely time-consuming if his quest is the only one you are working on in a given zone. For this reason, it's wise to visit him in The Village of Shin where he swims in a pond at ( -13, 10, -108 ) /waypoint -13.25, 9.87, -108.48 as soon as you create a new character; doing so will make it easy to stop and harvest (the purpose of most of his quests) as you progress through various zones for adventure quests.
- Qho's quests do have rewards that are of great benefit to those who take up a tradeskill or who like to harvest though. They include items that provide harvesting bonuses like:
- A grown-up Qho is also available as a non-elite, fighter mercenary when you have completed A Gathering Obsession Beyond The Grave. Find him wandering around ( -256, 0, -82 ) /waypoint -256, 0, -82 in The Village of Shin. See the Qho Augren (Mercenary) page for details.
- A Gathering Obsession
- A Gathering Obsession, Part II
- A Gathering Obsession, Part III
- A Gathering Obsession, Part IV
- A Gathering Obsession, Part V
- A Gathering Obsession, Part VI
- A Gathering Obsession, Part VII
- A Gathering Obsession, Part VIII
- A Gathering Obsession, Final Errand
- The Return of a Gathering Obsession
- A Gathering Obsession Beyond The Grave
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.