- For other articles with related titles, see Proving Grounds.
The Proving Grounds are a cross-server hub introduced with LU103 on Tuesday May 9, 2017 (formerly the Battlegrounds PvP arena). The Proving Grounds feature timed PVE competitions as well as solo and duo instances.
Entering the Proving Grounds[edit | edit source]
Entry portals to the Proving Grounds Lobby are located in the major cities, with merchants and quest givers being located near the portals:
- Freeport: In North Freeport across from the T2 guildhall ( -49, -20, -263 ) /waypoint -48.57, -20.05, -263.24 .
- Frostfang Sea: On the docks near New Halas ( -350, 30, 229 ) /waypoint -350.31, 30.31, 228.56 . -- This is the easiest portal to access, because it's right by the bell.
- Gorowyn: On the Timorous Deep docks ( 2404, 19, 1392 ) /waypoint 2404.16, 18.77, 1392.43 .
- Greater Faydark: In the city of Kelethin ( 310, 109, 144 ) /waypoint 309.77, 109.04, 143.77 .
- Neriak: Near the gate to Timorous Deep ( 43, 17, 12 ) /waypoint 43.16, 17.49, 11.77 .
- Qeynos: In Qeynos Harbor near the Clock of Ak'Anon ( 749, -21, -63 ) /waypoint 749.20, -21.30, -62.90 .
Proving Grounds Instances[edit | edit source]
- Battle upon the High Seas (cooperative competition zone)
- Battle for Felwithe (cooperative competition zone)
- The Nexus Proving Ground (ranked PVE match)
- The Underdepths (Proving Ground) (unranked solo match)
- Scourge Keep Duo Arena (Proving Ground) (duo match)