The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|Removed when the Beastlord class became available in LU62|
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Speak to Caalina at ( 80, -20, -42 ) /waypoint 80, -20, -42 outside of North Qeynos in Antonica|
This quest is from Part 1 of the Beastlord Prelude for good aligned characters and will only be available for a short time during Game Update 61.
evil aligned characters see Mutual Adversaries
- Find totems in Antonica. They can be found in the following spots.
- ( -442, -1, 528 ) /waypoint -442, -1, 528
- ( -463, -2, 588 ) /waypoint -463, -2, 588
- ( -592, 5, 252 ) /waypoint -592, 5, 252
- ( -558, 5, 247 ) /waypoint -558, 5, 247
- ( -640, -3, 350 ) /waypoint -640, -3, 350
- ( -621, -10, 363 ) /waypoint -621, -10, 363
- (There are 4 at ( 463, -2, 588 ) /waypoint 463, -2, 588 )
- speak with Caalina
- Talk to Yeomal Fallenecho in North Qeynos at ( 514, -32, -256 ) /waypoint 513.82, -31.74, -255.67.
- Go to Nektulos Forest and enter Sellok's Broken Lair at ( 1050, -1, -338 ) /waypoint 1050.26, -0.61, -338.10.
- Kill some easy risen Sellok Cultist along with Helvenn the Blighted (gives AA), then click on the book on the table near Helvenn. To exit the zone, click on the ceiling at ( -4, -46, -48 ) /waypoint -4.25, -45.79, -48.20. Careful: after you kill Helvenn the Blighted you'll have a 3 days lockout from the zone. Don't forget to click the book before zoning out.
- Go back to Yeomal Fallenecho in North Qeynos.
- Speak to Ilfanul in the Thundering Steppes at ( 759, 1, -697 ) /waypoint 758.53, 0.86, -696.60.
- Collect sundust from Antonica (common ground spawn, I found all updates not far from South Qeynos' griffin tower) and a sparking crystal from Butcherblock Mountains (in the water near the shore, quite easy to find if you start searching from the docks heading East) ( 469, 19, 501 ) /waypoint 469.41, 19.17, 501.18.
- Return to Ilfanul.
- Click on the rock at ( 771, 3, -708 ) /waypoint 771.01, 3.14, -707.97, you'll enter Ilfanul's Stand.
- Kill aggro mobs all around (very easy), then speak to Ilfanul. More mobs will spawn while he performs the ritual, kill them all. Again, they're very easy.
- When the ritual is over and you get the update, zone back to the Thundering Steppes and speak to Ilfanul again.
- Return to Yeomal in North Qeynos for your reward.
- At least 12g 91s 32c
- Replica: Ilfanul
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.