The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Thundering Steppes more|
|How to Start||Talk to Captain Gimdahr next to the Dead River Docks in The Thundering Steppes ( -461, -25, -387 ) /waypoint -461, -25, -387|
Note[edit | edit source]
- This quest is meant to be repeatable once per year, but due to a bug (according to Kaitheel) it is able to be done daily currently, using this is not an exploit and will be fixed for next year.
- The given locations below are estimates as they seem to be random within the POI area.
- Since some of the crew members are near the bars, you may want to also do the achievement The Great Brewday Pub Crawl at the same time.
Steps[edit | edit source]
Captain Gimdahr asks you to gather his Crewmates:
- Wake up (click) the following Brewcrew Buccaneers:
- Stormcoat a gnoll in the center part of the beach in Butcherblock Mountains ( 407, 22, 430 ) /waypoint 407, 22, 430.
- Jyndeth a gnome on the northeastern docks across the river from the bell on the Isle of Mara ( -23, -2, 16 ) /waypoint -23, -1.9, 16.
- Tryh near a fire in the encampment of Kunzar's Edge in Kylong Plains ( -1370, 11, 540 ) /waypoint -1370, 10.5, 540. If you have the sokokar then you can just fly to Kunzar's Edge from the post at the docks, otherwise you have to take a long swim while potentially avoiding sea creatures.
- Find Krihz a ratonga in Windstalker Village in Antonica ( -1899, -36, -613 ) /waypoint -1899, -36, -613.
- Speak to Krihz.
- Kill 12 animated hops [Scale to level] on The McQuibble Farm in Antonica ( -1846, -22, -201 ) /waypoint -1846, -22, -201 .
- Return to Captain Gimdahr next to the Dead River Docks in The Thundering Steppes ( -461, -25, -387 ) /waypoint -461, -25, -387.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Credit[edit | edit source]
The author wishes to credit User:Ceyarrecks for pointing out that the locations are randomized.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.