The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Betrayal (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Speak to Gol M'Tun outside the North Qeynos gates ( -30, -14, -55 ) /waypoint -30, -14, -55.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
What does this information mean? This quest scales to the level of the character!
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Fight Club in North Qeynos by entering a cellar door ( 406, -25, -50 ) /waypoint 406, -25, -50 at the Bell platform in the Qeynos Castle moat.
- To get to the Fight Club from Antonica, -> Peat Bog -> Vermin Snye -> Down Below -> North Qeynos.
- If you're high enough level, you can enter NQ directly -- most guards are 55, although there are some wandering epic 95 guards on horseback.
- If you came via the sewers, you will come up just south of the drawbridge to Qeynos castle. Jump on the sewer grate, then onto the wall (you should be able to catch the slight ledge on the city wall), and then over the smaller wall to reach the moat. Swim north in the moat.
- Look for the bells just north of the drawbridge, on the landing at the base of the stairs coming down. There is one guard and a dog on the north end of the barge here, just stick close the south side and you will see the Fight Club entrance.
- Once inside you will have 4 guards, 2 on each side of the room(can be up to 6). Dispatch or sneak past them and head into the side room with another guard and an awaiting contestant. Kill the contestant for his arena ticket to get into the arena.
- Hail the ticket taker and then go upstairs and speak to The Arena Master.
- Fight the first arena contestant, and hail The Arena Master when you win.
- Fight the second arena contestant, and again hail the Arena Master when you win.
- Fight the last 2 arena contestants together, and hail the Arena Master one more time.
- The Arena Master accuses you of being a spy and attacks you. Kill him or her.
- Return to Gol M'Tun.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.