|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Bristlebane Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year on and around April 1st.|
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Enchanted Lands more|
|How to Start||Speak with Rakshatta on the docks in Enchanted Lands ( -28, 0, 52 ) /waypoint -28, .48, 52|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Antonica has Patchcraft Thrashers
- Frostfang Sea and Greater Faydark both have Patchcraft Growlers
- Darklight Wood and The Commonlands both have Patchcraft Howlers
- Timorous Deep has Patchcraft Snappers
- If you're still having difficulty with locations, see the info on the talk page for this quest.
- I must travel to a myriad of areas across Norrath in search of the patchcraft components that Rakshatta has requested.
- Collect ensorcelled fabric from patchcraft creatures
- Collect magical ribbons from patchcraft snappers
- Collect enchanted zippers from patchcraft thrashers
- Collect mischievous fluff from patchcraft creatures
- Collect arcane yarn from patchcraft howlers
- Collect ensorcelled buttons from patchcraft growlers
- Return to Rakshatta
One of the following:
- Aged Patchcraft Keeper Helm - an appearance helm that looks like a bucket.
- Patchcraft Keeper Helm - an appearance helm that looks like a bucket.
- 5 Fool's Gold Coin - event currency you can spend at any Bristlebane Day merchant
Some of this info was created with the help of:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.