- Tradeskillers, please see the Planes of Prophecy Crafting Timeline.
- Shiny hunters, please see the Planes of Prophecy Collection Timeline.
- Characters must be at least a level 100 Adventurer for these quests.
- At least 32k+ potency is suggested. With the starter gear available in Tishan's chest, along with 50 divine potency (available by running the Days of Summer event quests, or from Tishan's chest), your potency should be right around 32k.
- This zone has competing factions. See the Factions and Quests section for more details.
- You must do the Signature quests to access the various instances.
- You need to be at least a level 2 Artisan for the signature timeline.
To travel to the Plane of Magic, players must go to a spire in another zone (e.g. Enchanted Lands) or if a player is in a guild that has it, use the amenity in the form of the spire or wizard that creates a portal in the guild hall. The new zone's name will appear in the center of the map after interacting with the portal.
- The Plane of Magic can also be accessed by fast travel and the Mechanical Travel Gear
- Within the Plane of Magic, players can use a flying mount to go from island to island or a teleport pad, similar to those found in other zones (e.g. Neriak).
- This zone is very large. Unlocking the teleport pads first earns the achievement, High Planes Drifter and it makes travel much faster. Stocking up on Totem of Escape also speeds up inter-zone travel considerably.
- For a map with the locations of each pad, see the Travel section of the main Plane of Magic page.
Leveling Tip: The fastest way to level from 100 to 110 is doing the quests in the Plane of Magic. This begins with gaining positive faction to proceed with the first signature quest, Legacy of Power: Secrets in an Arcane Land. You don't have to max out that faction, but due the high experience gained per quest though, it's advised to get as far as possible with them.
- About Ascension:
- some quests reward Celestial Ascension -- When consumed this potion increases the active Ascension class of the caster by 1 to a maximum of 15.
- some quests reward Planes of Prophecy Overloaded Ascension Potion -- gives you 14,000,000 Ascension Xp for your current Ascension class to a maximum of level 15
- or if you purchased the Premium Edition be sure to /claim this. Ascension fills up before the new ascension masters are available.
- Note that once one character has "unlocked" Coliseum of Valor, any of your alts at level 105 may enter and use the Ascension Masters.
- the new Ascension trainers are in the Coliseum of Valor
- There are no-trade blue shinies in the solo zones. See the Planes of Prophecy Collection Timeline for details.
- For players who purchase the Collector's or Premium editions, the mercenary, Bhoohghar will appear and may be hired at ( -577, -44, 178 ) /waypoint -577, -44, 178 in Drukyna Marsh.
- In the Plane of Magic, you will automatically get the effect of Divine Potency Grant: 50 granted, if you haven't done the quests from Yun Zi (the "panda quest").
Notes for AltsEdit
- Alts may zone into Coliseum of Valor at level 100+, however, the missions will not be available, and the solo zones will give an error message "You must be level 105.." Similarly, you can do the PQ for XP and status (assuming you survive), but Dr. Arcana will say "I have nothing for you yet" if you are less than level 105 (confirmed at 106, but I presume its 105).
- The Coliseum of Valor is great for leveling up Ascension, or switching Asc-class. It also has a mender and bank.No collector though.
- Note that unused Celestial Ascension scrolls may be used by an alt. It's Heirloom. And don't forget "Tears of Ascension" from the status vendor in Nye'Caelona.
- If you did not get the "new merc" it might be worthwhile to gather the no-trade shiny's and learn the Nye'Caelona language so you can have Evania Val'Sara. Or do the achievement for Zhugrus Blightstrike.
- To get the Fount buff (for solo zones after level 105), you must have completed the first Signature Quest in the series (after you speak to Druzzil Ro, you're ok). Without the buff, solo zone mobs can and will one-shot you. Check that the buff is "on" while you're in a solo zone, it can mysteriously turn off.
- The House Yrzu questline provides the fastest way to the Fount buff for alts. Once you have 20k faction, check your progress to be sure you are on track for Ulemondi's quest series (she's at the edge of the Aetherscar).
- Don't neglect the Planes of Prophecy Collection Timeline - the Solo dungeon expert collection rewards a Heroic level cloak that compares well with the Summer Ethereals cloak. So if your alt missed out, you can update with the collection rewards. The cloak is Heirloom. See: Billowing Drape of the Moondancer
This zone offers the following achievements:
- Destiny in the Planes of Prophecy rewards with a offhand weapon that can be upgraded. To earn the adventure achievement, you must complete the Signature timeline and get all 3 factions to +50k once. This includes the final quest for each faction; one faction after the other, not all 3 at once!
- High Planes Drifter: Players who discover all of the teleport pads earn this title, which also makes travel much faster!
- It's So Magical!: an exploration achievement to complete while wandering the zone
- The gear pieces are slightly better than KA expert heroic and T1 raid gear. (15 resolve, and more health than the expert heroic gear)
- Orange adorn slots have taken the place of old purple adorn slots.
Legacy of Power Signature QuestsEdit
As mentioned in the Requirements section, players must complete specific signature quests to access instances.
All instances are accessed through the Coliseum of Valor first, which means the quests have a slight order.
- Legacy of Power: Secrets in an Arcane Land
- Legacy of Power: Hero's Devotion required to access the Coliseum of Valor
- Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach required to access the "Plane of Innovation"
- Legacy of Power: Realm of the Plaguebringer required to access the "Plane of Disease"
- Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists required to access the "Torden, Bastion of Thunder"
- Legacy of Power: Glimpse of the Hereother
- Legacy of Power: Drawn to the Fire required to access the "Solusek Ro's Tower"
- Legacy of Power: Deep Trouble required to access the "Brackish Vaults" zones
- Legacy of Power: Tyrant's Throne required to access The Molten Throne and the raid zones
Factions and QuestsEdit
There are three competing Factions in the zone, each with its own quest line. All factions have NPCs for the broker, mender and so on.
It is impossible to have all 3 Factions at +50k at the same time. When characters gain positive faction for one you will lose the equal amount of previously gained faction with the others; however, when a character increases their faction above 20,000 for a single faction, they cannot drop below 20,000 by any means for that faction.
- Regardless of wether you work on your first or a subsequent faction after doing the first 3 faction introduction quests and a varying amount of repeatables you can end up at either +1000 or +4000 with the faction you are working on for the subsequent questline. To get the +4000 make sure that you do the repeatables in such a way that when you are at -2000 faction you have both repeatable quests in your journal. While they will not offer more repeatables after you have finished one, as that will put you at the +1000 faction limit, it will however not stop you from completing the other one in your journal to get the extra +3000 faction it offers. In this way you are able to reach ally status more quickly, because the later repeatables offer only +850 faction gains.
- For repeatable faction quests: the quest journal tracks how much faction you need until your character will get new/more quests.
- There is an achievement if you complete all three faction questlines, and it rewards a new offhand. Be sure to do the "capstone quest" for each faction before you switch though. See this forum post.
- Amarat the Procurer in the Coliseum of Valor sells an upgraded Prestige version of the offhand reward for completing all faction timelines.
-  The Queen's Favor
-  Light Studies
-  Lighter Studies -- repeatable to gain the +1,000 House Yrzu (Faction) required for the next quests.
-  Specific Resonance
-  More Specific Resonance -- repeatable to gain the +1,000 House Yrzu (Faction) required for the next quests.
-  An Eye for Art -- requires 1,000 House Yrzu (Faction).
-  Water Canvas -- leads to Olinnisk's quest.
-  Further Applications
-  Dress Code
Elishuru ( -322, 71, -16 ) /waypoint -321.96, 70.99, -15.92
-  Riddle Me This -- unlocks by starting Dress Code
-  Unusual Suspect
-  Take Me to Your Leader -- from Atkuki
-  No Pride to Speak Of -- from inspecting a makeshift nest
-  Right in the Nose
-  Teacher Conference
-  Cultural Understanding
-  Land Development
-  Professional Opinion
-  Eureka Moment
-  Scar Treatment
-  Terra Forma
Repeatable Quests requiring 23,500 House Yrzu (Faction)
Repeatable Quests requiring 32,500 House Yrzu (Faction)
-  All's Wells -- from Anhasit
-  Tending Gardens -- from Silvele
-  Vetted Rocks -- from Uelmondi
-  Crystals in the Rough -- from Ylseeda
-  Caught Slime-Handed
-  Steal It Back
-  Not for Breakfast
-  Steal It All Back -- repeatable to gain the +1,000 House Vahla (Faction) required for the next quests.
-  Still Not for Breakfast -- repeatable to gain the +1,000 House Vahla (Faction) required for the next quests.
-  Subtle Differences -- requires 1,000 House Vahla (Faction).
-  Sure as Shell
-  A Subtle Ploy
-  Profit and Loss
-  Assumed Identity
-  Teach a Man to Aetherfish
-  Nothing Subtle About It
-  Arcana Control
-  Seeds of Change
Repeatable Quests requiring 20,500 House Vahla (Faction)
-  Mindfold Matriarch's Effective Plan requires 31,000 House Vahla (Faction) and completing Show Not Tell
Repeatable Quests requiring 32,500 House Vahla (Faction)
-  Artifact Not Fiction from Pannaxxun
-  Fawning Over Flora from Himaduri
-  Clean Sweep the Grounds from Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha
-  Dazzle and Delight from Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha
- NOTE: After doing each once, you can choose to take EITHER Clean Sweep OR Dazzle, but not both at once.
-  Removing Some Competition from Jihyon
-  Between a Rock and a Hard Beak from Koyame
See quest series starter: Izle Tot at ( -931, 80, -32 ) /waypoint -931, 80, -32
-  The Introduction
-  Can't Step in the Same River Twice
-  The Missing Heart Leaves a Hole
- repeatable quests:
-  Seven Tomes and No Sense requires -1,000 Pride Pakiat (Faction)
-  Perennial Complications
-  Stripped By Striplings
-  The Wick is Curiosity requires -1,000 Pride Pakiat (Faction)
-  The Candle is Learning
-  The Supreme Art of Teaching
-  Joy in Knowledge requires Stripped By Striplings
-  The Desired Golden Vessel
-  The Vexing Golden Coin
-  The Bloody Brutal Truth
-  Music From The Elder
-  The Seven Keystones to Success
-  Green Fruit For Rut
-  Operation Crustacean Station
-  The Mootuingo Objective
- repeatable quests:
-  From Mind to Matter requires 30,100 Pride Pakiat (Faction)
-  The Punishment Due
-  Consoling the Souls
-  Consciousness With Objectification
-  The Crucible of Purpose
-  Crossing At The Crossing - this quest requires tradeskill 20 to complete
Repeatable quests requiring 39,000 Pride Pakiat (Faction)
-  Consoling the Souls: A Contemplation from Khat-Ra Pakiat
-  The Mootuingo Job from Izny Rut
-  The River Job from Izle Tot
-  The Starfire Collection from Ta-hetu
Timed Key QuestsEdit
Turning in the keys (PoP) Note: It is NPCs, not chests, this time round.
-  An Unusual Rod small golden rod with odd spear tip, nestled on top of rocks.
-  Barrel of Monkeys an empty brown barrel.
-  Chip Off the Old Block giant clickable+landable Aetherscar shard floating in mid air.
-  Chronicles of Magic Meandering floating tome, spotted in Aetherscar, but probably has huge roam range just like the Tome in OF of KA.
-  Curse You, Yrzu clickable scroll on table.
-  Eight Orbs for Eight Pillars clickable chest behind furniture merchant Tanagh, in Khali'Vahla area.
-  Pages Out of Place clickable book on the ground next to Meskhenar, Pakiat Bluffs
-  Medallion Stallion small clickable box on the cliffs of Metetherial Plains near the river.
-  Faction Reaction Satisfaction large cnidcara corpse on ground in Kandra Uplands.
-  Salmon Run a hungry aethersalmon racer under Khali'Valha in Vallation Bay ( -101, 1, -710 ) /waypoint -101, 1, -710
Amphitheater of Song
-  Ghost's Lost Score
-  Turn Loose the Ignus
-  Why Don't the Ayriegales Sing
-  Esper in the Deep Dark Forest
-  For the Voice She Once Had
Coliseum of Valor
- Weapon Leveling Training Quest: Conservation of Planar Energy
- Available after the Signature Quests are complete and the player's character is level 110. The Destiny Achievement does not need to be complete for this quest to be offered.
Public Quests (run every 3 hours around the clock. For example Midnight, 3am, 6am, 9am, Noon, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm Eastern/Pacific Standard Time)