See the Tradeskill Timeline page for a complete list of all tradeskill quests from every expansion.
- Adventures, please see the Planes of Prophecy Timeline.
- See Planes of Prophecy Adornments for an overview of the adornments related to the Kunark Ascending expansion
- See the Planes of Prophecy Tradeskill Achievement for new kind of Achievement introduced in this expansion.
- You need to be at least level 100 Crafter to start the questline.
- You need to be at least level 10 Adventurer to access the zones for the questline.
To travel to the Plane of Magic, players must go to a spire in another zone (e.g. Enchanted Lands) or if a player is in a guild that has it, use the amenity in the form of the spire or wizard that creates a portal in the guild hall. The new zone's name will appear in the center of the map after interacting with the portal.
- Within the Plane of Magic, players can use a flying mount to go from island to island or a teleport pad, similar to those found in other zones (e.g. Neriak).
- There is no level requirement to enter the zone.
- A Stitch in Time, Part I: Security Measures - Mail from Druzzil Ro in Plane of Magic
- A Stitch in Time, Part II: Lightning Strikes
- A Stitch in Time, Part III: From Birth to Tombs
- A Stitch in Time, Part IV: A Favor of Love
- A Stitch in Time, Part V: Sealed with Hate
- Restoring Valor - got added with the LU107
Note: Each of these quests are doable once per day.
You gain access to these missions when you complete A Stitch in Time, Part III: From Birth to Tombs.
Dungeon Tradeskill MissionsEdit
Note: The 'daily' quest changes every 18hrs.
- A Restitch in Time: Eye Spy
- A Restitch in Time: Bridge Run
- A Restitch in Time: Security Measures
- A Restitch in Time: Lightning Strikes
- A Restitch in Time: Rebirth
- A Restitch in Time: Tomb of Goo
- A Restitch in Time - Weekly
The essential recipe books are sold by normal Tradeskill Recipe Salesmen.
- You will not be able to see the essential recipe books until you achieve level 101.
- A Stitch in Time
- A Restitch in Time
Requirements to complete this series include:
- guild hall gathering hirelings and the Pack Pony do not retrieve resources from the Plane of Magic zone. Players must go out and manually gather resources. (Additionally, the plants from the Kunark Ascending Tradeskill Timeline now give Plane of Magic resources in addition to the KA rare harvestables.)
|Resource||Part I||Part II||Part III||Part IV||Part V||Summary|
|strand of ether||1||2||3|