The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||110 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Shik'Nar Hive: The Sad Tale of Benosch Ironsproket more|
|How to Start||Zone into Shik'Nar Hive: The Sad Tale of Benosch Ironsproket|
Portable Work Bench or summon crafting stations AA.
- Note: The Insectoid Communication Jammer will make you non-agro to the mobs in the zone.
- Note:Do not forget to refresh you non-agro-buff, it expires after 10min.
- Travel to ( 724, 34, 55 ) /waypoint 723.75, 34.12, 54.92 and pick up recipe book Ironsprocket's M.A.G.I.C. creates a new recipe, Advanced Lightning Tracker: Mach I Note: The recipes auto-scribe.
- Craft 3 Advanced Lightning Trackers: Mach I on a Work Bench.
- Back in the cave, use the Advanced Lightning Tracker: Mach I. Each one will lead you to a piece of paper. The pages are just waypoints, not harvestable.
- Remember: The Insectoid Communication Jammer will make you non-agro to the mobs in the zone.
- Pick up Benosch's journal at ( 1094, 54, 326 ) /waypoint 1094, 54, 326.
- Exit the hive to The Blinding at ( 335, 48, 166 ) /waypoint 335, 48, 166 and speak to Nuniun Wolfbane at ( 634, 428, -650 ) /waypoint 634, 428, -650
- Note: Currently you cannot evac to the front of the trade skill instance, you have to hoof it. You can use fast-travel to port out
- Speak to Luminary Felferrin in the lower level of Grieg's Spire at ( 654, 305, -544 ) /waypoint 654, 305, -544.
- At least 14p 21g 53s 73c 28596 status
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.