The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||110 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Aurelian Coast more|
|How to Start||look closer while reading Benosch Ironsprocket's Enchanted Field Guide to Luclin|
Materials Required / NotesEdit
- 22 Splitfin Dartfish
- 32 Hornbeam Spruce Log
- 24 Humming Azurite
- 20 Coruscating Coal
- Suggested: Portable Work Bench or summon crafting stations AA.
Note: If you do not get updated try to use the Hooked Gardening Tool in your appearance slot.
- Gather 3 mysterious object (trackable) in the Boneyard Bog near ( -243, 3, 72 ) /waypoint -242.54, 2.60, 71.69.
- Note: Location ( -231, 3, -135 ) /waypoint -230.50, 3.40, -134.85, ( -215, 2, -181 ) /waypoint -215.31, 2.35, -180.70
- Note: Not guaranteed updates.
- Note: They look like large shells.
- Note: The skeletons in the area are hostile, but they have very short aggro ranges, so with patience and care, even lower level toons should be able to gather the items.
- Craft a Advanced Lightning Tracker Mach I on a Work Bench and use it.
- Examine Ironsprocket's M.A.G.I.C. Device and 'Look more closely at the contraption.'
- At least 14p 21g 53s 73c 26666 status
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.