The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||110 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Sanctus Seru: Fabrication Hall more|
|How to Start||Speak to Hulda Flintbraid at ( 148, -511, 4 ) /waypoint 148.04, -510.72, 3.89|
Materials Required / NotesEdit
- 25 Coruscating Filament
- Note: The harvest materials required as part of the quest are not included here.
- Suggested: Portable Sewing Table or Summon Crafting Stations AA
- Travel to The Blinding and harvest the following:
- Create Sanctus Seru Formal Garb on a Sewing Table & Mannequin. Note: The recipe auto-scribes.
- Return to Sanctus Seru (City), take the portal to 2nd floor go to ( -203, 182, 2 ) /waypoint -203, 182, 1.79 (Arx Seru door), quest should update.
- Equip Sanctus Seru Formal Garb and click on the entrance of Arx Seru near ( -197, 183, -1 ) /waypoint -196.93, 183.22, -0.67.
- Enter Sanctus Seru: Party for One (Piercing the Darkness) (if the zone isn't on the available instance list, you have to equip the garb before you walk up to the door... just equip it and walk up to the door again) and sit at ( -107, 78, -5 ) /waypoint -107.19, 78.12, -5.20.
- Wait for Lord Triskian Seru to finish speaking then speak to him.
- Leave Sanctus Seru: Party for One (Piercing the Darkness) and return to Sanctus Seru: Fabrication Hall to speak with Hulda Flintbraid.
- Examine/read Benosch Ironsprocket's Enchanted Field Guide to Luclin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.