The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Zone||The Withered Lands (Age of Discovery)|
|Location||Roams the Withered Lands|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mercenary discovery:
- non-Scout(scroll) Tracking DOES work, set track to [All].
- Scout tracking DOES work, set to track [All].
- Using /target Perrin does not work.
- Asking a guard to "find" does not work.
- Using Mercenary-track (ala Claz'zakla) DOES work.
- Rehiring/respawn of Perrin is on a ~60hour rotation.
- Perrin cycles through his various spawn points while he is up.
Requirement[edit | edit source]
Need to speak Druzaic to hire him.
Recommendation[edit | edit source]
- Complete the quest The Call Home to allow uninterrupted flight through the ravine.
Some Possible Locations[edit | edit source]
- Forest above the New Combine camp ( -3428, -672, -374 ) /waypoint -3428, -672, -374
- South of the path to the K'Val Ruins ( -3160, -732, -524 ) /waypoint -3160, -732, -524
- Raptor Cave Entrance ( -2231, -593, -596 ) /waypoint -2231, -593, -596
- Near Corrupted Satyr Cave Entrance ( -1888, -526, -559 ) /waypoint -1888, -526, -559
- Deep inside Corrupted Satyr Caves by Ritualist Tenderhoof ( -1570, -579, -779 ) /waypoint -1570, -579, -779
- Tears of Tunare, south from the Sanctuary of Tears ( -114, -730, -604 ) /waypoint -114, -730, -604
- Tears of Tunare, west shore ( 112, -681, -222 ) /waypoint 112, -681, -222
Other reported locations:
- On the ledge with Rumbleleaf Greenroot ( -1913, -582, -141 ) /waypoint -1913, -582, -141
- In Ovosaurus Rex's chamber (inside the raptor cave) ( -2579, -571, -584 ) /waypoint -2579, -571, -584
- On a ledge just SE of Swampmaw the Gorged ( 109, -715, -481 ) /waypoint 109, -715, -481
Physical Attributes[edit | edit source]
Critical Chance - 300%
Critical Bonus - 250%
Potency - 250%
Ability Mod - 1000
Abilities/spells[edit | edit source]
- Armor of Corruption VII
- Primal Corruption VI
- Path of Corruption
- Descending Starnova V
- Thunderbold VI
- Tempest VIII
- Corruption of Storms III
- Death Swarm VIII
- Fierce Rousing
- Abolishment III
- Nature's Elixir VIII
- Nature's Salve IX
- Untamed Regeneration VII
- Storm of Chaos
|EQ2i credits posts in this thread written by Johnnyteatime at the SOE/DBG Forums for some of the information in this article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.