|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Stonebrunt Highlands more|
|How to Start||Talk to Kurista near the Druid Ring after the Ring in The Stonebrunt Highlands is completed.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Your character must have completed any ten of the rebuilding quests (including repeated quests) at any of the reconstructed Druid Rings before Kurista will speak to you.
- Speak with Kurista to find out more about her background and reconstruction efforts.
- She asks you to safely take her to The Emerald Halls in the Lesser Faydark. This will start a 20 minute timer.
- One option to get there quickly is to use the Druid Ring in The Stonebrunt Highlands to travel to Butcherblock Mountains. Then hop on the nearby griffon and fly to Lesser Faydark. Once in LFay, take the Stablemaster's horse just inside the zoneline to the "Upper Grove Station," but jump off before you get there and run to The Emerald Gulch ( 197, -1, -554 ) /waypoint 196.50, -0.75, -554.35 to get to your destination.
- Enter The Emerald Halls: Sanctum of Growth special instance.
- Now, you must follow Kurista from the zone entrance to Eva Corunno'thes, and listen to their conversation. ( 800, 101, -617 ) /waypoint 800.24, 101.10, -616.68
- Note: Kurista will only advance deeper into the zone if you are following her.
- As the discussion unfolds, you will eventually need to speak with Eva...
- See the talk page for information and lore revealed in discussions with the NPCs.
- There is a location experience behind Eva on the island in the river, the Bloom of Growth.
- After finishing the quest, a few choices of how to leave the zone can be found:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.