The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||1 (Tier 1)|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||The quest starts by speaking with Gil McMartin|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Don't use the old graveyard route, instead, head to The Thieves' Way entrance from The Commonlands at ( -1248, -84, 119 ) /waypoint -1248, -84, 119. Once in The Thieves' Way turn left (North) and run past the menders union Local 858 gnomes. Click the metal grate to the North (Zone to North Freeport).
- Once in North Freeport, The Dismal Den Zone in is ( -115, -8, -158 ) /waypoint -115, -8, -158 Use stealth - the guards will kill you. (Or just hug the right wall until you can see the road between the temple and mage guild- watch for 3 wandering guards. No stealth necessary - just pay attention.)
- The scout is at the top of the stairs to the left ( -1, 4, -13 ) /waypoint -1, 4, -13, the key is in a box on the ground floor in the back room on the right ( -3, -1, -38 ) /waypoint -3, -1, -38(Right click box and choose "Search Box" - just clicking it won't give the update.)
- Open the door at the top of the stairs (right click and choose Use Key), and the prophet is in the back of the room by two stone statues. When you approach the prophet, he and the mobs on his left and right will agro- the rest of the mobs in the room simply leave. When the prophet is dead the quest will update.
- Return to Gil McMartin
- Completing this quest gives +5000 faction with The City of Qeynos
- Completing this quest gives -5000 faction with The City of Freeport
- Completing this quest gives -5000 faction with The City of Neriak
- Completing this quest gives -300 faction with The Dismal Rage
- A healthy amount of AA XP for the first completion.
Submitted By Sheumais, Guardian of the Mistmoore server.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.