|This spell has no higher-level versions|
|Increases the casters Fervor by X||13||16||18||23||24||25||30|
Gray cells correspond to unavailable ranks of the spell.
- Note: The spell is taking a % of the base given fevor to give to you as the extra NOT 1 fevor per % of hp lost as you may initially believe
- Bonds of Flame Adorn give a 1.5x boost
- Note: The formula in theory of how this works is Apprentice is 13/100=0.13*1% hp lost so at 99% health lost you have 12.9 fevor gained.
- Apprentice is 0.13 fevor (0.20 fevor with rune) per 1% lost
- Ancient is 0.30 fevor (0.45 fevor with rune) per 1% lost
| EQ2i credits this article at Census for the info in this article.|
the last update on Census for this item was:
Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:41:03 +0000
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.