The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Thundering Steppes|
|Journal Level||30 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Thundering Steppes more|
|How to Start||Speak to Captain Sturman at Bridge Keep at ( 186, -1, -173 ) /waypoint 186, -1, -173|
- This quest is also part of the Antonica Timeline.
- Scout Dinardo is dead. You must collect his pieces of his report from the undead around Ruins of Karana.
- Scout Kaylinn can be found on the ledge just north of the Coldwind Shores Cemetery, west of the gnoll towers overlooking the gnoll camp on the north edge of Thundermist Valley at ( 1342, 12, -226 ) /waypoint 1342, 12, -226.
- Note: this is also the spawn point of Windfeather, and it seems that if Windfeather has recently spawned then the scout will despawn, so try looking again in ~5 minutes.
- Scout Deeryen can be found by interacting with a boulder at ( 902, 0, 1174 ) /waypoint 902, 0, 1174.
- Scout Eldyum must be spawned. This is a 3-wave ring event. Stand near the griffon station end of the Village of Thundermist. Start the ring event by walking on the rock nearest Defender Bolaris/Defender Rowan at ( 604, 6, -163 ) /waypoint 604, 6, -163. After the third wave the scout will then appear among next to the rock you walked on to start the ring.
- You no longer have to kill (or even attack) the third wave; you may allow the guards to take care of them. The scout will spawn after this mob is dead.
- Scout Cendalya can be found on a rock ledge at ( 1410, 0, 308 ) /waypoint 1410, 0, 308.
- At least 96s 67c
- Waist slot item based on class.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.