The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other articles with related titles, see On a Boat.
|Journal Category||The City of Freeport (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The City of Freeport more|
|How to Start||Speak to Kain Starkson behind Seafarer's Roost ( -250, -55, 15 ) /waypoint -250, -55, 15|
- Talk to Kain.
- Talk to Mysterious Figure on the docks in Freeport, a quest book will appear when you approach location -299 -59 200
- Ported to Salty Lass II (boat).
- Talk to Kain. He is worried something is wrong, talk to the others until a worry is expressed about Doran the Crow.
- Talk to Doran (near the bow/front of the ship)
- Click on the large artifact.
- A Wraithguard appears and attacks. He was hidden in the artifact!
- A fire breaks out, and a Leviathan is summoned, use these to defeat the Lucanic Wraithguard Knight.
- Drag the Lucanic Wraithguard over the fire and toward the stern/back of the ship, then drag him forward/bow so that the Leviathan can eat him.
- Be careful with your dps if you're level 100. Use singular target. If you have the uber-shield, Ascendent Vylardin's Great Shield it has an AoE that can't be avoided by using singular target, consider taking it off or swapping some other shield. Some sources say to avoid accidentally targeting the head of the leviathan and hurting it before the Wraithguard is dead. I didn't target the head at all, but the tentacles are not attackable until the Wraithguard is down.
- Target each tentacle and wound it, they will get down to a small amount of health and stay there. The Leviathan releases the ship after each tentacle is hurt.
- Talk to Kain again, you are then zoned back to shore in the Commonlands by the Blackshield's dock.
External Resources for this quest: http://eq2.zam.com/db/quest.html?eq2quest=2e45d58641ebcd0161681df097ee0716
- At least 1p 25g @ level 100
- a weathered captain's hat
And one of the following:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.