The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Molds for each armor piece drop in the X2 raid zone Ward of Elements.
- You have to buy the Patterns for the armor piece from Assilus Poisonbolt designated as <Elemental Pattern Quartermaster> in exchange for the corresponding Mold and some number of Void Shards.
- The actual armor pieces are available as vendor purchase from Borden Chargehammer, designated as the <Elite Void Shard Armor Quartermaster> in Lavastorm at the Docks.
- The price of each piece is the corresponding Pattern and the respective Tier 2 shard armor piece.
- The Bracers are actual drops in the zone.
These pieces are upgrades from the equivalent Tier 2 pieces from the set: Holy Bastion (Armor Set)
Drop Locations Edit
This armor is dropped as follows:
|Head||Elemental Conqueror's Helm Mold||Khost Alur|
|Shoulders||Elemental Conqueror's Shoulderguard Mold||Aiden|
|Chest||Elemental Conqueror's Chestguard Mold||Digg|
|Forearms||Does not require a mold||Captain Grush|
|Hands||Elemental Conqueror's Glove Mold||Gelidus Ventus|
|Legs||Elemental Conqueror's Legging Mold||Dayakara|
|Feet||Elemental Conqueror's Boot Mold||Imperator Ignus|
Needed items Edit
First buy the pattern from Assilus Poisonbolt
|Head||Elemental Conqueror's Helm Mold||8 Void Shards|
|Shoulders||Elemental Conqueror's Shoulderguard Mold||12 Void Shards|
|Chest||Elemental Conqueror's Chestguard Mold||10 Void Shards|
|Hands||Elemental Conqueror's Glove Mold||5 Void Shards|
|Legs||Elemental Conqueror's Legging Mold||8 Void Shards|
|Feet||Elemental Conqueror's Boot Mold||5 Void Shards|
Then buy the armor piece from Borden Chargehammer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.