New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Examine a gnollish terraporter rune bone from the small chest dropped by Thieving Hardy, a possible spawn from Wake the Dead (Event).|
Note: Instance is individual zone-in, but group of TWO(2) can complete together.
- Enter the Splitpaw Crypts via the Gnollish Terraporter near The Mirror in The Thundering Steppes ( 710, -2, -414 ) /waypoint 710, -2, -414
- Walk forward to ( -82, -67, -55 ) /waypoint -82, -67, -55and the quest will update with the message that another treasure seeker is in the area.
- Note: If there are no aggressive skeletal gnolls in the first room, zone out into the Thundering Steppes and come back into Splitpaw Crypts.
- Search the corpse of Nekrasov the Shadow ( -2, -64, -190 ) /waypoint -1.65, -64.20, -190
- The ghost of Thieving Hardy will appear. Talk to him.
- Kill everything in the zone to clear the webs and open up each the lower levels
- Kill Rawndoc Gorepelt ( -51, -65, -224 ) /waypoint -50.88, -64.86, -223.72. During the fight a number of non-agro skeletal gnolls will spawn, Rawndoc will remain immune until they are killed.
- Note: Stay away from the Totems as they cause AoE damage.
- After the fight, return the ruby to the Ancient Splitpaw Totem ( -59, -65, -226 ) /waypoint -59.39, -64.79, -226.45
One of the Following:
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Nights of the Dead festivities, which come to Norrath each year from (roughly) mid- to late-October through to early- to mid-November.|