|Zone (Patch)||Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard's Den (Advanced Solo) (Kunark Ascending)|
|Level||105▲ Tier 11 Heroic|
|Reported Drops||none reported, try LootDB.|
Ranged attack and pull out of room down the hall and fight.
Nazkra patrols between two rooms full of adds down a short corridor. After you engage Nazkra he will call for reinforcements from the adds until the end of the battle. It is easy to become overwhelmed by the adds if your DPS is insufficient to kill him or the adds quickly. To avoid this:
- use the yellow transporter to get to the other end of the passage he is in
- wait until you see him path out of the room beyond the double door
- pull one or two adds into the hall and kill them there
- repeat until room is empty
- for total safety you could continue this strategy at the other end of his passage
- with either room cleared, pull Nazkra into one of the corridors and fight moving backwards
- when he calls for reinforcements "Form Up!" they now have a long way to travel before they arrive. This should give you enough time to kill him with only 2 or 3 adds during the fight.
The double doors past Wreek will be locked when the battle with Nazkra starts. The doors in the other passage accessible by the yellow transporter remained open.