|Journal Category||Fallen Gate|
|Journal Level||20 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||Speak to V'tal Narin at ( -480, -45, -334 ) /waypoint -480, -45, -334.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- This quest is also part of The Commonlands Timeline.
- Warning: This is also a sub-quest of Do or Die, Says Irizan. If you plan to do that quest do NOT do this quest first! As of the last known report a bug prevents completion of Irizan's quest if you have already done this one. Start Irizan's quest, complete this one, and Irizan's quest should update allowing you to turn it in.
- Go to Fallen Gate
- Go through The First Gate and turn right. Run over to a 'Dead Explorer' lying on the ground at ( -11, 0, -11 ) /waypoint -10.97, 0, -11.44 for an auto-update. If the quest doesn't update then right-click the corpse to select the option.
- Return to V'tal Narin at The Crossroads. V'tal thanks you on behalf of Qeynos, turns into Marinae Laesear and begins to run away. If you want to kill her for AA then you must aggro her immediately, before one of the guards does.
- At least 29s
- One of the following based on class:
- Adept's Shoes of Knowledge (All Mages)
- Footman's Sabatons of the Disciplined (Crusaders, Warriors)
- Initiate's Foot Wraps of the Crane (Brawlers)
- Plunderer's Chain Shoes of the Prowler (All Scouts)
- Seer's Chain Boots of Meditation (Shamans)
- Theist's Plate Boots of Piety (Clerics)
- Naturalist's Leather Boots of Harmony (Druids, Channelers)
|EQ2i credits this article at EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.