The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Tenebrous Tangle (AA)|
|Journal Level||58 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||Tenebrous Tangle more|
|How to Start||Examining a stone on the eastern wall of the Stonesetters pyramid at ( 256, 11, -87 ) /waypoint 255.75, 11.32, -87.34 on Temple Grounds|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Kill Scaleborn stonesetters for 4 common tablet updates.
- Travel to Gazer Isle. Cloud station at ( 295, 10, -84 ) /waypoint 295, 10, -84. Go to the centre of the temple on Gazer isle for a quest update.
- Center of temple ( 923, 456, -13 ) /waypoint 922.64, 455.65, -12.82 has a wandering "ravenous gazer" there has more information (non-aggro) once you have located the temple (above). He tells you his name is Glutton, but is not named (spot the icon above his head).
- He then sends you off to speak to Grumglub the Froglok, back near Tenebrous Landing.
- Grumglub sends you back to Gazer isle to find his precious recipes carved onto the stone benches on Gazer Isle. Some of the benches, like the pillars, are difficult to find the mouse-over point.
- ( 761, 459, -118 ) /waypoint 760.56, 459.01, -118.33 (Eye Goulash) -- top of small, flat bench.
- ( 856, 454, 91 ) /waypoint 856.37, 454.30, 91.18 (Dragonfly Soup) -- Waterfalls Tome is collected from this same bench.
- ( 937, 457, -26 ) /waypoint 937.45, 456.55, -25.98 (Crispy Wing Stuffed Tentacles)
- ( 914, 456, -33 ) /waypoint 913.78, 456.26, -32.92 (Retinal Radish Soup) -- corner group, one pointing "out"
- ( 1015, 468, -122 ) /waypoint 1014.61, 467.76, -121.56 (Gloompall Gaseous Stew) -- bench pointing towards tree
- ( 983, 468, -129 ) /waypoint 982.73, 468.28, -128.74 (Ale Cheese Soup in a Bread Bowl) -- top of bench closest to mountain.
- ( 839, 463, -82 ) /waypoint 838.56, 463.16, -81.73 (Flatbread Fairy Fondue) -- top of small flat bench, underneath longer pillar.
- The quest then updates automatically and you have a number of mobs to kill on Gazer Isle for the recipe ingredients:
- 10 Dragon Fly Fairies
- 6 Evil eyes
- 5 Gazers (NOTE: Gazers update both the Evil Eyes and Gazer recipe ingredients for this quest)
- WARNING to provisioners: Default faction with the Gloompall Fairies is high threatening - killing ten of these will take you to scowling (KoS / kill on sight) and gathering from around them will no longer be peaceful. I have not found any way to build up fame again with those fairies (10. october 2006).
- You give these ingredients back to Glutton, the Ravenous Gazer, and he sends you back to your "Empire Agent" (Spearhead for Qeynosians, Freeport Emissary for Freeportians).
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.