The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The City of Freeport more|
|How to Start||Speak to Matthias Siegemaker in the backroom of the Temple of War.|
- Talk to your new class trainer in which ever inner city zone of Freeport they are.
- If you are a neutral class, then you can choose whether to stay your current class or switch to the other associated class.
- If you are an alignment restricted class, then you must talk to the trainer for opposite alignment to your class.
- You will be asked several times if you are sure you want to be your class to confirm your choice.
NOTE: Your hotbars will reset after you confirm your choice, even if you do not change classes. Before confirming, you may want to save your hotbar configuration, as described in the main Betrayal article.
- All Mage trainers are found in the Academy of Arcane Science in North Freeport.
- All Priest trainers are found in the Temple of War in North Freeport.
- All Scout trainers are found at the Seafarer's Roost in South Freeport.
- All Fighter trainers are found at the Freeport Militia House in West Freeport.
- Call of the Overlord general ability - replaces your Call of Haven
- Completing this quest gives -100000 faction with Exile
- Finally rid of that blasted the Exiled suffix title
- Possible change of class
- All spells are kept at same grade as they were at previous (So any masters will be kept)
- Free Respec of all of your character traits, racial traditions, enemy masteries, specialized training (master 2)
- If you are upgrading a spell through the knowledge tab your saved time may be lost even if staying the same class.
- When completing this quest (even if you stay the same class) it may take a long time for all of your abilities to reappear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.