The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||30 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Greater Faydark more|
|How to Start||Speak to to The Witch of the Wood within Greater Faydark at ( -757, 85, 381 ) /waypoint -757, 85, 381|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Eitharbor (NPC) at ( -357, -28, -560 ) /waypoint -357, -28, -560 in the Nursery area of Greater Faydark by climbing a tree at the Southern end of the beach.
- He casts a spell on you, Safe Passage, that he tells you will grant total invisibility so long as you do not cast or attack. It also suspends movement buffs. It is NOT actually total invisibility. Some creatures see through it (certain aviaks and kobolds outside Kaladim for example) and it will break if you are attacked or if you fall and get hurt. You can still complete this part of the quest even if you no longer have Eitharbor's invis. The spell will take effect the moment you zone into Butcherblock Mountains Leave and re-enter zone to re-cast spell if lost.
- Pick up Aviak Eggs in the Butcherblock Mountains at ( 508, 399, -554 ) /waypoint 508, 399, -554.
- This is at the very back of Kragploom Roost, up a very narrow rock ramp to a nest.
- WARNING!!! When you take the egg you become visible! You will be attacked by a 30 or 31^ aviak.
- Return to Eitharbor at ( -357, -28, -560 ) /waypoint -357, -28, -560 in the Greater Faydark.
- He then becomes Eitharbor (Named), attackable as 30^^^ Heroic. He does not give AA but quest finishing does. Kill him to finish the Quest and receive your Blade (respawn is about one minute).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Aviaks Scavengers see invis it is possible to avoid them by careful timing, but not worth the effort generally.
- Eitharbor must be hailed and fought separately for each person doing the quest.
- Eitharbor has a 3 minute respawn.
- If the quest gets bugged and Eitharbor won't attack you, DO NOT delete the quest. There is no way to get it back without GM help.
- The 2 mobs guarding the eggs can see invis sometime.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.