The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Maldura more|
|How to Start||Speak to Brumley Langboom ( -81, 13, 196 ) /waypoint -81.41, 13.09, 195.58|
Brumley suggested placing a monitoring device near each of the areas where the immolated are known to be, to alert him to any unusual activity. Unfortunately he's run out of supplies... so he asked if I could make the gadgets.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Create 5 Tinkered Monitoring Devices at a workbench. Mass production doesn't update the quest.
- Place monitoring gadgets in the areas scanned previously.
- Monitor the sealed door near the Alcove of Reason ( -65, 10, 119 ) /waypoint -64.68, 9.69, 118.72 .
- Monitor the sealed door in the north of the Sublevel Access Antechamber ( -115, 1, -42 ) /waypoint -114.65, 1.36, -42.15 .
- Monitor the sealed door in the south of the Sublevel Access Antechamber ( -116, 1, 42 ) /waypoint -115.82, 1.36, 41.51 .
- Monitor the sealed door near the Mushroom Bar and Grill ( -44, -4, 40 ) /waypoint -43.52, -4.22, 40.10 .
- Back in Thalumbra, the Ever Deep: Monitor the entrance to the Glittervein Depths where Brytthel was injured ( 523, 131, 432 ) /waypoint 523, 131, 432 .
- Return to Brumley Langboom in Maldura
Needed Materials[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- At least 1p 53g 9s 13,200 status
- Coin of the Great Artificer
- Completing this quest gives +1,000 faction with Deepforge Founders
- Completing this quest gives +5,000 faction with Shields of Maldura
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.