The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Frostfell Wonderland Village more|
|How to Start||Speak to Candice Cheriweth at ( 64, -35, -1626 ) /waypoint 64, -35, -1626|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Candice and ask her to take you to Cheriweth's Confectory. It's a small instance that has the same layout as one of the houses in New Halas. Mercs can't enter.
- Kill all the monsters on the first floor. They're all even con and scale to player level. Don't go downstairs until you get crumbles! Gumdrops are vvv. Gingerbread men and gingerdread men are in groups of three vv's.
- Speak with Candice on the first floor.
- Obtain fresh gingerbread dough from the second floor (4). It's in sacks marked with red and white sparkles.
- Return to Candice in the main kitchen
- Clear the monsters out of the basement. Candice sends Crumbles, a gingerbread man, with you to help. Crumbles acts as a pet, he has a few Berserker abilities and does decent melee damage.
- Chase the Humbugs through the portal! Now you're suddenly on the landing south of New Halas leading down to the docks.
- Confront the Humbugs, Dilly and Billy Bittersweet
- If your pet Crumbles gets the kill shot on Billy or Dilly you won't receive credit and will have to redo the instance.
- You'll have to run down the path and kill the gingerbread/dread men and gumdrops in your way.
- Alternately, you can jump off the cliff and hug the walls to skip as many of the fights as you can.
- You can fight Billy and Dilly separately. They're both even con vv.
- Return to Candice! There's a portal on the docks that takes you back to her house.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- At least 1p
- One of the following:
- Frozen Candice Cheriweth - New for 2013
- Crumbles Activator - puts Crumbles in your dungeon maker box
- Chocolate Chanter Activator - puts Chocolate chanters in your dungeon maker box
- 5 Frozen Token of E'ci
- Blizzard Blue Gumdrop - fluff pet
- Tangy Orange Gumdrop - fluff pet
- Pucker Pink Gumdrop - fluff pet
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Frostfell celebration. Frostfell comes to Norrath each year from (roughly) the second week of December to the first week of January.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.