| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Darklight Wood more|
|How to Start||Speak to Virun D'Xyafin in Darklight Wood ( -622, -56, -86 ) /waypoint -621.64, -56.20, -85.63|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- This quest is for evil aligned characters and will only be available for a short time till Wednesday, September 16, 2015.
- good aligned characters see Malice in the Glade
- Investigate the new activity at the Tower of Bone in Darklight Wood.
- Speak to Virun D'Xyafin in Neriak within the Spires of Innoruuk ( -285, 29, 185 ) /waypoint -284.53, 29.20, 184.99.
- Investigate the activities of the cultists across the Shattered Lands.
- Defeat three members of the Primordial Malice behind the cemetery east of the Ruins of Val`Marr in the Commonlands ( 204, -48, 254 ) /waypoint 203.93, -48.04, 253.51. You will receive a cultist augmentation bone.
- Defeat three members of the Primordial Malice in the Enchanted Lands ( -1003, 4, -298 ) /waypoint -1003.34, 3.71, -297.99. You will receive a cultist augmentation bone.
- In Everfrost, collect a mysterious bauble ( -636, -21, -314 ) /waypoint -636.25, -20.92, -313.53 near the World Tree Root.
- Return to Virun D'Xyafin in Neriak.
- Take a cultist augmentation bone and the bauble to Lanxena T'Xith outside of the Library of K'Lorn ( -698, 17, 211 ) /waypoint -697.61, 16.61, 211.29 in Neriak.
- 33440 status @ lvl 100
- 28576 status @ lvl 96
- 19760 status @ lvl 90
- 16720 status @ lvl 80
- 11856 status @ lvl 62
- 6232 status @ lvl 44
- 3496 status @ lvl 32
Upon completion of this quest, Lanxena T'Xith instructs you to hunt down and kill as many Primordial Malice as you find. Turn in any more arcane Malice baubles you obtain to merchant Omarin T'Zaana, nearby at ( -689, 17, 201 ) /waypoint -688.66, 16.58, 201.44. The baubles can be exchanged for a number of house and appearance items. See EQ2 Trader's Corner for screenshots of the various items available.