The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Catalog (AA)|
|Journal Level||60 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Read Maj'Dul Inhabitants Catalog|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Use the Catalogue Creature skill on the following creatures in Maj'Dul, in no particular order
- a Blades guard Found wandering the city, or near the Court of Blades entrance.
- a Coin guard Found wandering the city, or near the Court of Coin entrance.
- a cheering fan Found mostly near the Court of Blades where the arena fighters march from the Champion's Court to the arena ( 30, 162, 33 ) /waypoint 30, 162, 33. They seem to spawn at around 8am game time, but can often be found there later in the day.
- a monkey Found in a couple of places. Easiest is near the Golden Sceptor, though there is at least one near the entrance to Maj'Dul.
- a pit fighter Found sparring in pairs in an alcove near the Court of Truth.
- a poor beggar Found throughout the city.
- a Sha'ir They fly on carpets overhead. Easiest to target them near the Court of Coin and the Golden Scepter.
- a skygazer They can be found on the plateau near the entrance to Maj'dul outside the Tower of the Moon.
- a snake charmer Can be found in various places. Near the entrance to Maj'dul there is a snake charmer past the merchant stands on the first plateau.
- a Tears grifter Can be found in various places.
- a Truth guard Found wandering the city, or near the Court of Truth entrance.
- a cobra Can be found with snake charmers.
- a camel A group of these are tied up near the entrance of the city of Maj'Dul.
- a kadaren They can be found near the Champion's Court, which is itself near the Court of Blades.
- an elephant They can also be found near the entrance to the city of Maj'dul.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Exp Only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.