The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Access (AA)|
|Journal Level||30 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Nektulos Forest more|
|How to Start||Speak to the Seamist Fairy Nerina near the docks.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This quest is no longer an access quest for Enchanted Lands. It is now a normal quest, with an item reward at the end.
- Hail Fisherman Aurvill ( 762, 0, -132 ) /waypoint 762, 0, -132 just south of Nerina (at a tent on the beach on the eastern side of the docks).
- Hail Fisherman Djaani ( 682, 0, -80 ) /waypoint 682, 0, -80 at the same tent.
- Head east along the beach and hail Fisherman Draylix ( 644, -1, -61 ) /waypoint 644, -1, -61. Choose option "I know who you are! Nerina has sent me."
- Go back to the tent and wait. After a minute, Draylix will run up, turn into a nightblood and kill Aurvill and Djaani.
- Kill Draylix. He is level 30^.
- Speak to Seamist Fairy Nerina ( 804, -1, -137 ) /waypoint 804, -0.90, -137.
- Speak to Captain Corrigan ( 792, 6, -121 ) /waypoint 792, 6, -121 on the dock.
- Click the travel globe at the end of the dock and choose The Maid for the Mist which will appear as a destination on the east side of the world map.
- Speak with Captain Corrigan on the ship.
- The boat will be attacked by waves of monsters. Kill them as fast as you can! The waves are timed. The waves are as follows:
- three level 27vv goblins.
- one level 27 goblin, plus three level 27vvv goblins. (Although marked Heroic, the encounter is easily soloed.)
- one level 27 goblin, plus four level 27vvv goblins. (Although marked Heroic, the encounter is easily soloed.)
- one level 28 nightwretch soother.
- one level 28 nightwretch soother, plus one level 28vvv nightwretch soother.
- one level 28 nightwretch soother, plus two level 28vvv nightwretch soothers.
- Finally, Lord Zaavan will spawn. He is level 29^^ and spawns with 2 Sarkezzein who are 29vv.
- Killing Zaavan will close the quest. Zaavan also drops a treasure chest, which can be exquisite.
- Talk to Captain Corrigan on the wheel deck. Click "return to shore" while speaking to Captain Corrigan to go ashore.
- After the quest is complete, go to Thundering Steppes dock and speak to Scholar Milnik ( -550, -16, -430 ) /waypoint -550, -16.45, -430. Select speak option "I traveled across the sea of mist" to choose your weapon reward.
- Note: If you die on the ship, you have to repeat all of the ship part of the quest.
- 96s 57c
Scholar Milnik lets you choose of the following rewards:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.