The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Access (AA)|
|Journal Level||30 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Nektulos Forest more|
|How to Start||Speak to the Seamist Fairy Nerina near Port Naythex, at ( 803, -1, -139 ) /waypoint 803, -1, -139.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- This quest was the former access quest for the Enchanted Lands. Its completion is no longer required to access the zone an is now a normal quest, with an item reward at the end.
- Should you die on the ship, you have to repeat all of the ship-related parts of the quest.
- Hail Fisherman Aurvill just south of Nerina at ( 762, 0, -132 ) /waypoint 762, 0, -132.
- Hail Fisherman Djaani next to Fisherman Aurvill at ( 682, 0, -80 ) /waypoint 682, 0, -80.
- Head east along the beach and hail Fisherman Draylix around ( 644, -1, -61 ) /waypoint 644, -1, -61. Choose the option "I know who you are! Nerina has sent me."
- Go back to the tent where the other two fisherman are and wait. After a minute, Fisherman Draylix will run up, turn into a nightblood and kill Aurvill and Djaani.
- Kill Draylix. (level 30^)
- Return to Seamist Fairy Nerina.
- Speak to Captain Corrigan on the above docks, at ( 792, 6, -121 ) /waypoint 792, 6, -121.
- Click the travel globe at the end of the dock and choose The Maid for the Mist, which will appear as a destination on the east side of the world map.
- Speak with Captain Corrigan once aboard.
- The boat will be attacked by waves of monsters. Kill them as fast as you can as the waves are timed. The first three waves consist of level 27 goblins. The next three waves consit of level 28 fairies. And the final wave consists of Lord Zaavan linked with two level 29 skeleton adds.
- Killing Zaavan will close the quest. Zaavan also drops a treasure chest, which can be exquisite.
- Talk to Captain Corrigan on the wheel deck. Chose the option "return to shore" while speaking with him to exit the instance.
- The instance can be re-entered even after the quest is complete from a guild hall Mariner's Bell.
- After the quest is complete, go to The Thundering Steppes and speak to Scholar Milnik on the docks, at ( -550, -16, -430 ) /waypoint -550, -16.45, -430. Select speak option "I traveled across the sea of mist" to choose your weapon reward.
- 96s 57c
Scholar Milnik lets you choose of the following rewards:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.