Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Frostfell Wonderland Village more|
|How to Start||Talk to Meg Gingersnap in Frostfell Workshop ( -15, 4, -55 ) /waypoint -15, 4, -55|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Near Meg, in the Frostfell Workshop, there is an opening to the basement below. Climb or jump down to it.
- Talk to a Gigglegibber goblin.
- Enter Sleeper's Tomb: A Frostfell Visit from the Giant Snowglobe in the basement under the Frostfell Workshop..
- Pick up at least 50 (stackable) Frosty Snowballs from bucket near the punch bowl.
- BE AWARE these mobs are Level 110 Epic x4 and 3 arrow ups (they do NOT scale)! They will agro if you get too close and kill you in one shot. (level 120 at lvl 95)
- Note: skills/AAs are ignored, everyone has a range of 19m with the snowballs.
- Throw snowballs on mobs, move forward and up the stairs.
- Take the path to the left.
- Get message "You feel as you are being watched" (some of the statues are mobs)
- Throw snowballs on statue mobs.
- Take the right path and enter room with Christmas tree.
- Hail Greshdek ( 449, 21, 199 ) /waypoint 449.01, 21.09, 198.69
- Collect 10 lost presents (trackable)
- Return to Greshdek
- Use the Frostfell Return Token
- Return to Meg for your reward
- At least 8g 38s 19c (at level 68)
- One of the Following:
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Frostfell celebration. Frostfell comes to Norrath each year from (roughly) the second week of December to the first week of January.|