Related Quests[edit | edit source]
-  A Source of Malediction (Heritage)
-  Epic Repercussions
-  The Mystery of the Slain Scholar
-  Erudin Library Mission Quests
-  The Flames That Cannot Die
-  Whispers from the Past
Mark of Manaar Quests[edit | edit source]
Mark of Manaar Mission System Quest NPC. The mission will change once a day at PST (8 a.m. GMT). :
- Rafiqa in Deepwater Pavilion of the The Stonebrunt Highlands at ( -197, 188, -433 ) /waypoint -197, 188, -433 for 1 Mark of Manaar. Quest list by:
- Talk to Ahgreebl Yasir in The Sundered Frontier( 1689, -283, 3397 ) /waypoint 1689, -283, 3397 for 2 Mark of Manaar
Getting there[edit | edit source]
In the Stonebrunt Highlands, use the Temporal pathfinder to fly to Marred Plateau and then click on the column ( -554, 530, -137 ) /waypoint -554, 530, -137 to teleport to the Library of Erudin.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You will need to click on the Erudin glyphs to access certain areas of the dungeon.
- Click the bookshelf at ( -64, 37, -70 ) /waypoint -64, 37, -70 to open a secret passageway.
- The weapon you pick up is also a collectible. The collection is Library of Erudin Murder Weapons.
- The Mark of Manaar chest is located in The Erudin Stacks room next to Custodian Tajiff
- The key mob is an ancient enchanted tome located on the second floor.
- There is an agnostic version of this dungeon available to players level 10 through 95.